Protection of your personal data
- (“Personal Data”) This does not include personal data that cannot be identified (anonymous data).
- In order to receive information on how we use your Personal Data, you can contact the person controlling the data directly using the e-mail address.
- What type and how is the personal data collected?
Personal data is collected and processed by us depending on the category of activities to which they belong:
Viewing the website
Your each visit to our Site, whether you have a User Account (defined below) or not, may cause the following data to be collected:
Technical information, including your computer’s IP address, your login details, browser type and version, time zone, browser plugins (including the type and version), information about your internet provider and the device you use, location, operating system, platforms and other online identifiers.
Although this information is not personal, we treat it with the same care as your Personal Information. This data is used to analyse user activity so that we can better optimise the Website and provide the user with the best online experience.
If you use a mobile device to browse the Site, data such as information about your mobile operator and a unique device number may be downloaded.
The website uses certain tools that allow it to collect data from analysis platforms. The website uses both its own tools for this purpose and those belonging to external operators. The data collected in this way includes information about the operating system of the device you are using, the IP address (which can be used to determine your location), the time of accessing the Website, browser type, language, and information about the pages you visited before entering on one of our Sites.
In the event that you contact our Customer Service Department on our Site, all information provided by you may be saved and recorded.
How your personal data are used
Your personal data is used by the Website for the purpose of:
- Marketing Communication – keep you up to date with new information, announcements, updates and events that may be of interest to you. If you have registered on the Website and made appropriate changes to your User Account allowing you to receive such information, you will receive it via e-mail or in another form of electronic communication. You can unsubscribe from receiving such communication at any time by changing the settings on your User Account or clicking on the link to cancel the subscription.
- If you participate in any competition, prize tournament or cash bet offered on our Site, your personal information will be used to administer the promotion.
- If necessary, your personal data may be used to verify the information provided.
- Personalised Internet Advertising – the website enables personalised advertising based on personal information. This means that an advertisement will appear on the Website based on your interests, which we have registered during your activities on the Website or using the analytical tools we use or cookies (cookies).
Categories of data containing information about you
Your personal data collected and processed can be grouped into categories:
- Identifying data including first name, maiden name, surname, username or other similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, gender, employment status, occupation.
- Contact information, including home address, email address, and telephone number.
- Technical data, including IP address, login details, browser type and version, time zone and location, browser plugins; their type and version, operating system, platform or any other Sofware on the device and used to enter the website.
- Profile data including username and password (encrypted), login and logout time.
- Usage Data – containing information about your activity on the Website
- Marketing Data – including your preferences regarding receiving any communication from us and third parties.
Your rights under data protection law in relation to your personal data are:
- Access to your personal data. You have the right to request access to information held about you. Any such request for reasonable reasons should be accepted by us. In the event that an access request requires disproportionate work, we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover the costs.
- Request for data correction. This law allows you to correct your incomplete, incorrect data that we store. However, then we will have to verify the correctness of the new data provided by you.
- Request for the erasure of personal data. You have the right to ask for the deletion of your data that we hold if it is stored for a different reason for which we hold it. This right, therefore, allows you to request the deletion of your personal data unless we have a good enough reason to continue storing it, e.g. you want to delete your account. In the event of a situation where the deletion of your data is illegal (for example, the Anti-Money Laundering Act), the deletion of data may be suspended and will not take place immediately after submitting the request. However, your request will be reviewed at the earliest opportunity after the relevant retention period has expired.
- Objection to the storage of your data. You have the right to object to the processing of data in a situation where it results from our legal interest (or third parties) and which makes you feel it is an attack on your personal rights and freedom. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Request to limit the processing of personal data. This right allows you to object to our processing of your data in the following situations:
(a) If you want us to determine the correctness of the data; (b) where the use of the data is unlawful and you refuse to delete it; (c) if you want to store your data for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims (even if their storage is no longer required by us); or (d) you have objected to the use of your data, but we need to verify that we still have a legal basis to use it.
- Request to transfer personal data. Your data will be provided in a commonly used readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you have consented to use or provided when entering into a contract with us.
- The right to withdraw consent to direct marketing. You have the right to change your mind and withdraw your consent to be contacted in the form of direct marketing. In order to stop direct communication, please make a change to the account profile: check the appropriate boxes that indicate consent to direct marketing or contact customer service. Any withdrawal of consent to direct marketing applies only to the Site.
- Copies of any form of communication with you will be kept (including copies of e-mails) to preserve the information we have received from you.
- You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us.