If you are playing a casino for the first time you may want to be cautious. That is reasonable. However, many South Africans are deprived of that chance by the minimum deposit allowed by some casinos. Rather, than risking a huge deposit, some players will choose to forget about playing the game and look for an alternative recreation. Notwithstanding, you don’t have to abandon the game, nor make a deposit of an amount you cannot afford to lose. Many casinos in South Africa accept low minimum deposits. Good news, right?
So, whether you are new to casinos and not ready to invest much in gambling, or you have a low budget for gambling, you can find here, South African casinos that accept low minimum deposits. Let’s start!
$1 To $5 Minimum Deposit Casinos
Minimum deposits in many casinos can be high, however, we have compiled a list of South African casinos that accept a minimum deposit of between R20 and R60. They include Yebo casino, Springbok Casino, Thunderbolt casino, Silversand Casino, Punt Casino, Zar casino and Africasino.
- Yebo Casino
Yebo Casino accepts players from South Africa. What makes it special is that you can deposit as low as R25. This makes it an ideal platform for beginners and players with a low budget. Moreover, the casino accepts various deposit options. Therefore, you can conveniently make your deposit. Despite accepting a low minimum deposit, the casino offers welcome bonuses that can be claimed three times.
- Springbok Casino
Springbok Casino is another South African casino that accepts a low minimum deposit. You can deposit as low as R20 to your casino account if you deposited through Skrill or Neteller and R25 with most of the other banking options. The casino offers many mouth-watering bonuses and has an amazing collection of high-quality games. Most importantly, most of its games have demo modes. That means you can even play for fun to understand the game before risking your hard-earned money.
- Thunderbolt casino
Thunderbolt is another casino like Springbok. It accepts a minimum deposit of R20 with Skrill and Neteller and R25 for players that opted for SID and other banking options.
- Silversand Casino
Silversand casino accepts a minimum deposit of R50. This is very affordable to many South African Casino players. Despite the low minimum deposit accepted by the casino, the online gaming site offers its new players a 100% welcome bonus on their first deposit, 50% bonus on the second deposit, and 75% on the third deposit. It also offers a no deposit bonus which eliminates all risks. It is surely one of the best casinos any player that is afraid of taking too much risk should consider.
- Punt Casino
Punto Casino accepts various deposit options for South African players and allows them to deposit and play in South African rands. The casino accepts a minimum deposit of R20 for deposits through e-wallet and R25 for instant deposit and other methods.
- Zar Casino
Not many casinos give more than a 100% welcome bonus, but you can enjoy up to 350% at Zar Casino. The standard welcome bonus offered by the gaming site is 200% plus 100 free spins. However, if you register on certain days of the week or during a special promo, you can enjoy as much as 350%. Yet, the minimum deposit possible on the website is just R55. The site has an amazing collection of high-quality games, and there are numerous banking options.
Africasino is another online casino in South Africa that accepts low minimum deposits. You can open an account and deposit as low as R50 with the casino. However, the site will add three times your first deposit as your welcome bonus. You can enjoy the welcome bonus on two more deposits. Your second deposit qualifies for a 50% bonus, while you can claim 100% of your third deposit as a welcome bonus.
$10 To $15 Minimum Deposit Casino
While an extremely low minimum deposit has many benefits, it also means your welcome bonus may be small. Therefore, many players will prefer a first deposit that may be a little higher than those described above. In that case, you can go for casinos that accept minimum deposits between $5 and $10. Luckily, you don’t have to start searching for low minimum deposit casinos in South Africa, we have the list already. Here are the online casinos in South Africa that accept minimum deposits of $5 to $10.
- Europa Casino
Europa Casino is a very popular casino in South Africa. It has many premium games, its customers support services are available all hours of the day and it gives a 100% welcome bonus to its players. With all these features you will expect a high minimum deposit. However, you can join the online casino with just R100.
Casino.com is another casino with a minimum deposit in the range of $5 to $10 among the casinos that accept South African players. The casino offers a 100% welcome bonus plus 200 free spins. It has a huge collection of high-quality games and accepts many deposit and withdrawal options.
Yako casino does not only accept South African players but also allows you to make deposits in South African rands. You can deposit a minimum of R150. Established in 2015, the gaming site has many excellent features. The online casino offers a welcome bonus of 100% of your first deposit to a maximum of R999 and also gives 99 free spins. South Africans playing with Yako Casino will also enjoy 10% of their first deposit as a cashback.
- Fun Casino
The Fun casino provides a platform for South African fun-seekers to relax and have fun. However, you can also win real money, enjoy 100% of your first deposit as a welcome bonus. If you lose all or part of your first deposit, you will win 10% of it back as a cashback.
- Casino Midas
Casino Midas is a South African casino with many too-good-to-be-real offers. The casino offers a welcome bonus of 150% of your deposit plus 50 free spins. The amazing thing is that you can claim your welcome bonus three times.
Why You Should Try A $5 Minimum Deposit Casino
Even when you can afford to lose a high amount of money on gambling, it may be better to go for a low deposit casino. Here are some important reasons for choosing low minimum deposit casinos.
- There is a limit to the Amount You Can Deposit Without FICA: The South African Gambling law insists on the verification of players’ identity before the player is allowed to gamble fully. In most casinos, this may take some time. However, you will be allowed to make a certain deposit while your FICA document is being confirmed. Choosing a low minimum deposit casino means your deposit will still be within the range accepted without the KYC documents.
- Good Platform for Beginners: If you are new to gambling, it is always good to start from the minimum deposit possible. Hence, low minimum deposit casinos provide a platform that is ideal for starters.
- Low Deposit Means Low Risk: When you play for real money you probably want to win. However, you can also lose your money. The more your deposit, the higher the risk. Low minimum deposit casinos enable players to stand a chance of winning without risking too much.
- Help You Get Used to a New Casino: Certainly not all casinos are reliable. You wouldn’t want to have deposited too much to a casino before realizing the site is not what you are looking for. Low minimum deposit casinos provide an opportunity to test a new casino with a little amount of money.
- You Have Access to All Games: Many casinos will not give you access to all their games if you haven’t made any deposit. However, no matter how low your deposit is, once it is made, you will have access to all the games on the casino site.
Minimum Deposit Casinos Vs. No Deposit Bonus Casino
One of the major things a casino beginner considers is the risk of losing his deposit. That is why many will prefer a low minimum deposit. If it is possible, many will prefer not to deposit anything at all. Of course, it is possible. With a no deposit casino, you can play for real money without depositing a dime. That means you can win while you take no risk. However, no deposit casinos usually have stringent wagering conditions. This may make some players prefer a low minimum deposit casino to them. Let’s compare the two offers.
While you take absolutely no risk with a no deposit casino, there is a limit to the amount you can win without making a deposit. But with a low minimum deposit casino, your winning will not be capped. Also, a low deposit casino usually has stringent wagering conditions. In most cases, you would have lost all your winnings before satisfying the condition. A low minimum deposit offer does not have such a condition. While a low minimum deposit casino will give you a welcome bonus. There is no bonus for a no deposit offer.
Here are the pros and cons of the two offers.
|Pros of No Deposit Casino||Cons of No Deposit Casino|
|You don’t have to make any deposit||It usually comes with stringent wagering conditions|
|Allows you to win real money at the casino’s risk||There is a maximum amount of payout associated with a no deposit win|
|It involves no risk|
|Pros of Low Minimum Deposit Casino||Cons of Low Minimum Deposit Casino|
|It gives you access to all the games on the casino site||They are not as popular as other casinos|
|You can win as much as possible without risking too much|
|It usually comes with a first deposit bonus|
Best Banking Options for Low Minimum Deposit Casinos
If you have decided to register with a low minimum deposit casino in South Africa, these are the common options you have for making deposits and withdrawals:
- Bank Card: Most of the low deposit casinos in South Africa accept both Visa and Mastercard. Even though withdrawal may take between three to five days, your deposit will reflect instantly.
- Instant EFT: South Africans prefer to make deposits through instant EFT. This enables you to make an instant electronic transfer from your bank account to the casino’s account through your mobile phone.
- Direct Bank Deposit: Many online casinos in South Africa allow players to make a direct deposit to the casino’ bank account using a specific reference number.
- Cryptocurrency: Not all casinos accept cryptocurrency, the payment option is becoming more popular every day and more South African casinos are now accepting digital money as part of their banking options.
Responsible gambling means gambling without compromising the quality of any other aspect of your life. Gambling may be addictive but responsible gamblers know when to stop. Below are some actions you can take to gamble responsibly.
- Don’t gamble to earn a living
- If you lose, don’t try to recover your loss
- Set your gambling budget
- Also, set the maximum time to spend on a gambling site
How to Know When to Stop
- If you observe any of the following, then it is time to take a break from gambling:
- You spend money meant for other things on gambling
- Gambling is taking all your time such that you don’t have time for other important activities
- You want to borrow money to gamble
Frequently Asked Question
What is a minimum deposit casino?
A low minimum deposit casino is a casino that allows players to deposit a low amount of money, usually as low as $1.
What games to play at a low minimum deposit casino?
Low minimum deposit casinos give you access to all the games on their websites.
How to claim your welcome bonus at a low deposit casino?
Some casino welcome bonuses have bonus codes while some require you to contact the support team. If there is a bonus code, make sure you enter it. If there is no code, contact the support services immediately after depositing before you place any bet. However, it is important to note that the minimum deposit allowed by a casino may be different from the minimum deposit to qualify for a welcome bonus. Therefore, you must confirm that your deposit qualifies for the bonus before making it.